Entradas populares

martes, 1 de marzo de 2011

THE EXCHANGE IS OVER!!!

Dear all,
It was nice to see our school plenty of Americans friends. They were really friendly people. We missed them but we are aware that they were leaving Spain with a piece of their hearts in Salamanca.
I want to share with you an email that Richard, one of the great guys who took part in this exchange, sent me. I hope you enjoy it and please, answer him. Take care and thank you Richard for your amazing picture and your nice words:

I wanted to say thank you all for this wonderful experience, It was Amazing! I really see myself coming back in the future because Spain is such a beautiful country. Your hospitality was beyond amazing & my host family was so wonderful, tell Maria Morin's Mom & Dad I said hi & I miss them very much. That is why this experience is so wonderful because you find friends that you can bond with around the world but most importantly a family that you can can call your own. I am so warm inside because of your welcoming arms and the way the family treated me like if I was one of there own. Thank you so much for everything, to express my gratitude I created this Graphic Design to say thank you to everyone and I hope you post this on your blog because I tried but I can't :) I'm really excited for you all to come in April and show you all the best of what New York City has to offer :) See You Soon :) Richard".

Here you are some nice words from Robin, one of the American teachers:

Hi Bretonians,

We are overjoyed to be here in your city and participate in this beautiful cultural and language experience with your school in Villamayor.

Our welcome was truly unforgettable.Thank you to everyone who showcased their talents on our night of arrival. The students felt like royality and have been received by their host families with open arms.

We are very excited for the Bretonians to visit us in April. We have an amazing itinary planned and are looking forward to them experiencing American Culture!

Our school´s website is www.ermurrowhs.org if you would like to take a virtual tour of our school in Brooklyn, NY
Thank you for a truly unforgettable time in Spain!

Sincerely,
Robin & your Murrowites! (Murr.o.eits)

17 comentarios:

  1. Hi Richard, Robin, Ascen, Guys...!! =)
    I have liked very much your photo, Richard!!
    We are glad that you have liked everything what our teachers have taught you, of here of Spain!!
    Good-bye!! =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi everybody!!
    I'm so glad you enjoyed this wonderful experience! I'm sure going to NYC will also be great.
    Keep on working guys!
    love
    Your English teacher

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi richard, and thanks for giving teachers experience. Will be an unforgettable experience! thanks truth because this experience has changed.
    Goodbye everybody.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Richard and guys... :D
    How are you Richard??
    By the way I love your photo... :)
    Okay, let's see if we see again someday
    A kiss to all (L)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh... :)
    It's so beatiful. I love it,Richard.
    I didn't speak with you so much, but I miss you.
    :)Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  6. oh friends¡¡¡ how are you?
    hi richard, I like your photo, it ´s very interesting and very excited, because you are very beatiful...jjajjajjajaja it´s joke.
    bye bye friends and richard¡¡¡

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi guys, Richard and Ascen!!
    How are you?
    Richard, I like your photo with your sweater of Salamanca.
    Bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi friends and Hi Richard¡¡
    How are you?¿
    richard I like your photo jejej is very funy and the text is very good :)
    bye Friends :D

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi Richard!!
    I like your photo becouse is funny and interesting.
    Bye people ^_^

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hi Richard!
    How are you? (:
    I like your photo because is great. Good job (:
    I am very happy for speak with american people (:
    Now, I miss you.
    I want see you soon.
    Bye! ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hi richard and American guys
    I'm very happy of this experience
    These letters are great, but
    I can't speak with you very much,so I think that in other opportunity we can speak more
    Thank you, and bye

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hello guys!!
    Thanks Richard! You are the best=)
    Thanks Robin too.
    Did you like Spain??
    bye and goog luck XD

    ResponderEliminar
  15. hi guys!
    Richard and Robin thanks for everything.
    I like the photo, is fantastic.
    Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Hi Richard and Robin!
    How are you? Did you like Spain?
    The photo is great
    How did you do this?
    I want to see you again

    ResponderEliminar
  17. WOW.
    This photo is amazing!
    And... wow, the american english is beautiful, and more when a real AMERICAN person speaks.

    :) Yeah.

    ResponderEliminar